KINGS Herbal Our Premiere Product
Minimum of 1 box or 12 Bottles
for International Customers
To Order Please Contact Us
KINGS Herbal is enriched with 100% concentrates made from different kinds of fruits, vegetables, and herbs - freshly harvested from farms in Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, and Tarlac. The resulting mixture is made into a ready-to-drink formulation (herbal fusion) to prevent alteration and disintegration of nutrients. REH Herbal is a company engaged in the manufacture of Herbal Products as discovered and continuously being developed by our herbalist, Renato Evangelista Herrera - Ka Rey Herrera.
Apart from formulation, we also endeavour to grow our own ingredients as well as maintain our own laboratory for processing. This ensures that only the best products are provided to our clients.
Nutritional Components Show details
- Ellagic Acid
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin A, C and E
- Allium Compounds
Major Ingredients Show details
- Carrot Roots (Karot) Daucus Carota The carrot gets its characteristic, bright orange color from β-carotene, and lesser amounts of α-carotene, γ-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Carrots are also a good source of vitamin K (13% DV) and vitamin B6 (11% DV), but otherwise have modest content of other essential nutrients.
- Eucalyptus Leaves (Eucalyptos) Eucalyptus Cinerea Ecalyptus is a diverse genus of flowering trees and shrubs (including a distinct group with a multiple-stem mallee growth habit) in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae. The main ingredient in eucalyptus leaves is eucalyptol, a volatile oil that fights infections and has expectorant properties.
- Makabuhay Stem (Heavenly Elixir ) Tinospoka Rumphii Boerl Makabuhay is a climbing, dioecious vine reaching a height of 4 to 10 meters. Stems are up to 1 centimeter thick and somewhat fleshy, with scattered protuberances. Contains bitter principle, columbine, and traces of an alkaloid, glucoside and berberine.
- Squash fruits (Kalabasa) Cucurbita Maxima Squash is a part of the same family as the pumpkin and zucchini. It contains vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and minerals and health components such as niacin, thiamine, folate, pantothenic acid, calcium, and iron. Minerals are also abundant in squashes, such as copper, magnesium, and potassium.
- Taro roots (Gabi) Colocasia Esculenta Colocasia esculenta is a perennial, tropical plant primarily grown as a root vegetable for its edible, starchy corm. Good source of dietary fiber, vitamins B, C and E, iron, calcium, copper, phosphorus, magnesium, thiamine, riboflavin, and zinc. Has low content of saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- Bitter Gourd (Ampalaya) Momordica Charantia Bitter gourd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It contains iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamins like A and C. It contains twice the calcium of spinach and beta-carotene of broccoli. Various anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds are present in bitter gourd.
- Ben Oil Tree (Malunggay) Moringa Oleifera Malunggay, known as Ben Oil Tree is indeed a very useful plant. It is rich in nutrients; it helps clean turbid water because it acts as a flocculant that is able to precipitate suspended particles. Leaves proved to be a good source of calcium, iron, ascorbic acid and phosphorus. The seeds, the young pods and the flowers have been established to benefit individuals as far as anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, circulatory stimulations.
- Miracle Berry fruits (Synseplaum Dulcificum) Miracle fruit is one of the common names of Synsepalum dulcificum. Most notably, miracle fruit has the ability to make sour food taste sweet, thanks to a compound called miraculin. Miraculin is able to bind to the tongue’s taste buds, which blocks the receptors when the pH level of the mouth is neutral. Miracle fruit is not a great source of traditional nutrients, but there are notable amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin E and various amino acids that the body requires for numerous functions.
- Tomato fruits (Kamatis) Lycopersicon Esculentum Good source of iron, phosphorous, calcium, vitamin A and B, and excellent source of vitamin C. Potent anti-oxidant that mops up free radicals. Contains Lycopene, pcoumaric acid and chlorogenic acid, all possible helpful in reducing cancer risks.
- Amaranth Leaves (Kolitis) Amaranthus Viriosis Amaranth is rich in calcium and iron. Good source of vitamin B and C, found to be an excellent source of protein. Leaves are used as a poultice to inflammations, boils and abscesses.
- Avocado seeds and leaves (Abukado) Persea Americana Avocados are usually pear-shaped to round and they come in many different shades of green, ranging from pale green to almost black when fully ripe. Avocados have a unique nutrition profile. They contain lots of fiber and are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as B-vitamins, vitamin K, potassium, copper, vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Black plum leaves and fruits (Duhat) Syzgum Cumini Plums and prunes are impressively high in nutrients. They contain over 15 different vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. It contains carbohydrates, dietary fiber, fats, proteins, vitamins like vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, vitamin C, along with minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, phosphorous, and also water in it.
- Chinese orange fruits (Kalamansi) Citrofortunell Microcarpa This sour fruit is rich in vitamin C and certain antioxidants, such as limonene, as well potassium, vitamin A, and calcium. Although the juice of this fruit is incredibly sour, many people still consume it on a regular basis due to its many impressive health benefits. The top benefits of calamansi juice include its ability to boost the immune system, soothe acidity in the stomach, aid in weight loss, stimulate growth and repair, bleach the skin, detoxify the body, lower cholesterol, manage diabetes, and treat respiratory infections, among others.
- Ginger fruits (Luya) Zingiger Officinale It has ameliorating effects on digestive ailments that helps digest fatty foods and breakdown proteins. Excellent for reducing gas, relief nausea, reduce inflammation, relax muscles around blood vessels and help prevent blood clots from forming. It is a natural decongestant as well as anti-histamine for colds. It has healing properties that comes from its volatile oil, gingerols and shogaols.
- Guava fruits and leaves (Bayabas) Psidium Aromatic Blanco Very high in vitamins C (80mg in 100 gm of fruit) with large amounts of vitamin A. contains catequinic components and flavanoids. Major constituents of leaves are tannins, B-sitosterol, maslinic acid, essential oils, triterpenoids and flavanoids. Used as andiarrheal, antiseptic, anti-pasmodic.
- Lemon fruits (Limon) Citrus Limon Contains flavanoids a compound that contains anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties. A natural antiseptic, its juice destroys harmful bacteria found in cuts and other areas of infection and great liver tonic.
- Jackfruit Langka (Artocarpus Heterophyllus) Also known as jack tree. The flesh of the jackfruit is starchy and fibrous and is a source of dietary fiber. The pulp is composed of 74% water, 23% carbohydrates, 2% protein, and 1% fat. In a 100-g portion, raw jackfruit provides 400 kJ (95 kcal) and is a rich source (20% or more of the Daily Value, DV) of vitamin B6 (25% DV). It contains moderate levels (10-19% DV) of vitamin C and potassium, with no other nutrients in significant content.
- Oregano (Suganda) Origanum Vulgare Aromatic, carminative, diaphoretic and stimulant. Considered anti-lithiotic, chemo-preventive, anti-epileptic and antioxidant. Oregano oil contains an essential compound called carvacrol, which has antimicrobial properties.
- Cotton Fruit (Santol) (Sandoricum koetjape) Santol Fruit contains lots of B and C Vitamins and it’s a great antioxidant. And because it contains lots of B Vitamins it improves our mood, boosts up our metabolism and contains folate. Santol Fruit also contains lots fiber for creating a good environment for boosting up probiotic bacteria that strengthen our immune system. And it also contains quercetin which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Queens flower leaves (Banaba) Lagerstroemia Speciosa Contains high concentration of dietary fiber and minerals such as magnesium and zinc. It is used in weight-loss products. Leaves are known to be diuretic and purgative.
- Shiny bush leaves (Pansit-pansitan) Pepromia Pellucida Leaves yielded high ash content. Higher crude fiber and carbohydrate content. With minerals such as manganese, iron, zinc and copper with high sodium content. Considered anti-inflammatory, refrigerant analgesic, anti-fungal and anti-cancer.
- Star apple (Kaimito) Chrysophyllum Cainito Nutritous, containing moderate amounts of calcium, phosphorous, ascorbic acid and are good source on antioxidants. Reported to be tonic and refreshing.
- Velvet Apple (Mabolo) Diospyros Blancoi Known to be an ideal source of calcium, vitamin B, iron and protein. Velvet apples are rich sources of various vitamins, minerals, and essential organic compounds, including dietary fiber, protein, potassium, iron, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and the B-family vitamins.
- Wild Tea (Tsa-ang Gubat) Carmona Retusa One of the best 10 herbs that is endorsed by Philippines Department of Health (DOH) as an antispasmodic for abdominal pains. It has high fluoride content that prevents tooth decay.
- Dragon Fruits (Pitahaya Fruit) Hylocereus Undatus It has a light sweet taste, an intense shape and color, and has a texture of between that of a kiwi and an apple. In addition to being tasty and refreshing, this contains a lot of water and other vital minerals with varied nutritional ingredients. Dragon fruit has a number of health benefits including its ability to lower cholesterol, boost the immune system, prevent cancer and heart disease, aid in weight loss, improve digestion, boost energy, defend against bacteria and fungi, and help in the overall functioning of the body’s systems.
Age Show details
- KINGS Herbal is best for children with ages seven (7) months onwards and for adults of any age.
- For children (7 months old onwards) - Use a medicine dropper. Take 1 ml. up to 5 ml. or as recommended.
- For adults (any age) - Use the measuring cup provided in our product. Take 30 ml. to 90 ml. or as recommended.
Accreditation Show details
KINGS Herbal is a Food Supplement with no approved therapeutic claims.
For local shipping no minimum purchase required. Click here to order