- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- April 2015
How To Avoid Heat Stroke?
March 21, 2018
It’s getting hot out there, so we need to prepare from possible illness we can get from the sun heat. The most serious form of heat injury is a ‘Heat Stroke’.
What is Heat Stoke?
Heat stroke is a form of hyperthermia in which the body temperature is elevated dramatically.
A condition caused your body overheating, sometimes a result of prolonged exposure to or physical exertion in high temperatures. This most serious form of heat injury, heatstroke, can occur if your body temperature rises to 104 F (40 C) or greater.
Some Symptoms of Heat Stroke
The core symptoms of heat stroke is when you body temperature reaches 104 F (40 C) or greater. But other symptoms like this:
– Throbbing headache
– Dizziness and light-headedness
– Lack of sweating despite the heat
– Red, hot, and dry skin
– Nausea and vomiting
All heat related deaths are preventable, so we can prevent heat stroke to happen. Just follow these suggestion to avoid a heat stroke in our outings.
- Wear loose fitting, lightweight clothing.
- Use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or more.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated will help your body sweat and maintain a normal body temperature.
- Take additional precautions when exercising or working outdoors.The general recommendation is to drink 24 ounces of fluid two hours before exercise, and consider adding another 8 ounces of water or sports drink right before exercise.
- Never leave anyone in a parked car. This is a common cause of heat-related deaths in children. When parked in the sun, the temperature in your car can rise 20 degrees F (more than 6.7 C) in 10 minutes.
- Take it easy during the hottest parts of the day. If you can’t avoid strenuous activity in hot weather, drink fluids and rest frequently in a cool spot.
Watch KINGS Herbal’s Official YouTube Channel to learn more about how to be healthier and stronger against diseases.
Click this link to subscribe —
Mahalagang Paalala: Anumang uri ng food supplement ay hindi gaot at hindi maaaring gamiting panggamot sa anumang uri ng sakit.
KINGS Herbal Food Supplement is a fusion of choicest and freshest 77 herbs, vegetable, and fruits that has loads of benefits – promotes energy and wellness, good source of antioxidant to the body, increases metabolism and stamina, nourishes the nervous system, strengthens the immune system, and normalizes blood sugar.
Naturally good and pure. KINGS Herbal Food Supplement has undergone minimal processing to prevent and minimize the alteration and disintegration of nutrients naturally found in the raw herbs.
KINGS Herbal Food Supplement has been known to help in the following diseases and conditions: Diabetes, Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Hypertension, Sleep Disorder, UTI, High Cholesterol, Stroke, Hypertension, High blood Pressure, Asthma, Leukemia, Bronchitis, Liver Disease, Lung Disease, Colds, Migraine, Cough, Osteoporosis, Dengue, Ovarian Cyst, Paralysis, Dysmenorrhea, Pneumonia, Emphysema, Fatigue, Psoriasis, Gall Bladder Stone, Rheumatism, Gout , Heart Condition, Tonsillitis, Tuberculosis, Insomnia, Kidney Failure and others.
To know more, please contact us: