- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- April 2015
Wear It PINK : Breast Cancer Awareness
October 11, 2018
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Wear it Pink is a Breast Cancer campaign that encourages women to take precaution via articles and presentations about awareness and prevention. Breast cancer is the most common invasive cancer in women, and the second main cause of cancer death in women, after lung cancer.
What is Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer occurs when some breast cells begin to grow abnormally. These cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells do and continue to accumulate, forming a lump or mass. Cells may spread (metastasize) through your breast to your lymph nodes or to other parts of your body.
What Causes Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer most often begins with cells in the milk-producing ducts (invasive ductal carcinoma). Breast cancer may also begin in the glandular tissue called lobules (invasive lobular carcinoma) or in other cells or tissue within the breast.
Researchers have identified hormonal, lifestyle and environmental factors that may increase your risk of breast cancer. But it’s not clear why some people who have no risk factors develop cancer, yet other people with risk factors never do. It’s likely that breast cancer is caused by a complex interaction of your genetic makeup and your environment.
What are the symptoms?
The first symptoms of breast cancer are usually an area of thickened tissue in the breast, or a lump in the breast or in an armpit. Other symptoms include:
– a pain in the armpits or breast that does not change with the monthly cycle
– pitting or redness of the skin of the breast, like the skin of an orange
– a rash around or on one of the nipples
– a discharge from a nipple, possibly containing blood
– a sunken or inverted nipple
– a change in the size or shape of the breast
peeling, flaking, or scaling of the skin on the breast or nipple
Prevention and Treatment.
Making changes in your daily life may help reduce your risk of breast cancer. Try to:
– Ask your doctor about breast cancer screening. Discuss with your doctor when to begin breast cancer screening exams and tests, such as clinical breast exams and mammograms.
– Become familiar with your breasts through breast self-exam for breast awareness. Women may choose to become familiar with their breasts by occasionally inspecting their breasts during a breast self-exam for breast awareness. If there is a new change, lumps or other unusual signs in your breasts, talk to your doctor promptly.
– Drink alcohol in moderation, if at all. Limit the amount of alcohol you drink to no more than one drink a day, if you choose to drink.
– Exercise most days of the week. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise on most days of the week. If you haven’t been active lately, ask your doctor whether it’s OK and start slowly.
– Maintain a healthy weight. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain that weight. If you need to lose weight, ask your doctor about healthy strategies to accomplish this. Reduce the number of calories you eat each day and slowly increase the amount of exercise.
Watch KINGS Herbal’s Official YouTube Channel to learn more about how to be healthier and stronger against diseases.
Click this link to subscribe —
Mahalagang Paalala: Anumang uri ng food supplement ay hindi gaot at hindi maaaring gamiting panggamot sa anumang uri ng sakit.
KINGS Herbal Food Supplement is a fusion of choicest and freshest 77 herbs, vegetable, and fruits that has loads of benefits – promotes energy and wellness, good source of antioxidant to the body, increases metabolism and stamina, nourishes the nervous system, strengthens the immune system, and normalizes blood sugar.
Naturally good and pure. KINGS Herbal Food Supplement has undergone minimal processing to prevent and minimize the alteration and disintegration of nutrients naturally found in the raw herbs.
KINGS Herbal Food Supplement has been known to help in the following diseases and conditions: Diabetes, Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Hypertension, Sleep Disorder, UTI, High Cholesterol, Stroke, Hypertension, High blood Pressure, Asthma, Leukemia, Bronchitis, Liver Disease, Lung Disease, Colds, Migraine, Cough, Osteoporosis, Dengue, Ovarian Cyst, Paralysis, Dysmenorrhea, Pneumonia, Emphysema, Fatigue, Psoriasis, Gall Bladder Stone, Rheumatism, Gout , Heart Condition, Tonsillitis, Tuberculosis, Insomnia, Kidney Failure and others.
To know more, please contact us: